Stuff and things

So, 2016 has opened very kindly for me. I have a story (The Only Good Clown is a Dead Clown) in TJ Weeks' anthology Painted Mayhem. All proceeds go to help soldiers afflicted with PTSD. It's a condition that has affected me personally (though not from war) and one that affects a lot of my friends.

 CLICK TO BUY AT AMAZON


I have three other anthology invites that I am so freaking excited about. One of them involves some really frigging sweet scream queens from the 80s. Can I get a hell yeah? The other is a much requested collab between Lisa Lane and myself. That's right, Jane and Bob are hanging out and going to the mall. This ain't your average mall but, what could go wrong at a Super Market?




The third is one I am beyond excited about because it involves my most favorite authors and one of my favorite creatures of all time. Yes, I'm talking zombies! *Snoopy Dance* and, man, this collaboration is pretty sweet. It has me working with someone I hold in high regard and consider a mentor.
 CLICK TO BUY AT AMAZON

Shifters hits on March 22nd as does the third novel in our Revelations series, Cast in Shadow. I think this book brings the trilogy to a really amazing ending and beautiful beginning for the spin off series, Revelations Mysteries.

 CLICK TO BUY AT AMAZON

I have another good news announcement but, unfortunately, it's going to have to wait. ^_^ Yeah, I hate these too but I'm just too excited!

I'm currently working on the second Samantha Reece Mystery and the first of a new series that is actually the world I first plucked Bob from. That MC is now clamoring to tell their story and, I really don't have a choice in the matter, I'm enjoying it too much.



Anyway, I just wanted to thank all of you (especially Tracy Tufo) for helping me make all of this possible and I really want to thank my family for putting up with my crazy hours and self. You guys rock!


Popular posts from this blog

Mark Tufo takes over with Part One of 'Through My Baby's Eyes'.

The Stew on Kaldar 3 is Fantastic (Flash fiction fun)

The importance of positivity in my life