The Narrator

I love my characters, they come to me to tell their stories and once they've finished usually a bittersweet goodbye follows. There are those that stick around, the ones you just know will make a series and this blog entry is about one of those. He's a character I dearly hope makes it to another book. Right now I call him 'The Narrator'. He hasn't told me his name yet, and he is so interesting that it's hard for me to remember to ask for it.

He pops up at the oddest times and begs for me to write more. Yet, all I really know of him so far is what he's told me to help me twine together the tales I wrote for 'Oh, The Humanity'. He tells me of the creatures you'll meet in the book and how they came to find themselves in the positions they inevitably fall into. I could write him for hours and still enjoy his soothing voice.

He is simply the best, well... narrator, I could hope to have. He's made a haunting impact on me, I can't seem to resist him and I can not wait for you guys to make his acquaintance, as well. He is a proper sort of fellow, yet at the same time he has this manner about him that suggests that he could fit in well anywhere at anytime. That feeling might be projecting from either the fact he's dressed in an elegant tuxedo, or the fact he is never without his rusty, bloodstained, and quite well used shovel.

Wherever The Narrator may be at the time, somehow he knows all of the supernatural things going on in all my little worlds and I couldn't imagine having this book without him. Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys have a little peek at my newest favorite muse. I hope you folks like him as much as I do. Well it's back to work for me, he's already whispering in my ear.

Popular posts from this blog

Mark Tufo takes over with Part One of 'Through My Baby's Eyes'.

The Stew on Kaldar 3 is Fantastic (Flash fiction fun)

The importance of positivity in my life